Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yay! Down another pound!!!

So.... I got's some good news! My friend which I was supposed to go out for sushi last night had something come up so she couldn't go.... will I sounded kind of sad but when I thought abut it, i was so so happy that we didn't go! That saved me like 600 calories! So yesterday was even better than I planned, it WAS an all liquid day! Only 945 calories consumed! Yay!!!! Today will also be an all liquid day.... I started out with a venti soy latte, from then on I will have like a soup at hand, and a protein Bolthouse shake. Wish me luck, Love YA!!!
P.S. I'm down a pound, I am currently 137. Sish, eww....

2 comments:

  1. Good job girl!
    Our high weights are the same..
    I got down to 133 and then whammy! The minute I stop doing everything I was doing for my weight, i pop right back up to 140 and it doesnt matter what i eat or how much i eat, it does not fluctuate. :(

    I am jealous of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being down a pound!! :) That's great!! :) :)
    I just came across your blog the other day and I think its great!! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete