Friday, July 10, 2009

I Love Coffee!

If you could dream, very slowly
Could you, would you touch me?
If you could taste aromatically,
Would you satisfy yourself?

If you could dare to hold on dearly
Would you?
If you could take me, anywhere
Would you?

If you can say yes,
If you dare to see
If you can confess
If you care to always be with me

Close your eyes, fall into the desire
Take me in slowly,
Dare to believe you're holding everything
Taste me and take in all that you ever wanted
And care only for me

Breathe in the dream, the taste
Hold on until I'm gone
Please accept you are with me
And I, am simply coffee

Revised By ME *)

Mmmmmmm, I love coffee.
It's a drug, the one I cannot live without, and do not dare to think about.

I am still 137.... Will try to stay all liquid today. I had a Starbucks double-shot light (70 cals) and got a spicy V8... also only (70 cals) a bottle. I will have it later, and another Bolthouse protein drink (160 cals per serving) contains 4 servings. I also brought my favorite fiber packed oatmeal packets. Just in case ill get a serious craving, Ill just dilute it with lots of water (160 cal)

Love you all to the bones!!!!!!!! Anna Banana: )

No comments:

Post a Comment