Monday, July 13, 2009

Down 3 pounds!

So... I weighed myself this morning and I was amazed!!! I'm 134! Yay! But It's still flippin high, I was pretty much doing all liquids, except Saturday.... Well I started out with liquids, but friends invited me to the ocean, which let to BBQ which then turned out into me eating it. I honestly didn't want to, but they insisted and were like common girl, so out of respect to_, whom made the meat, I let in. I didn't have a lot though, like 4 ounces, then I had 2 red bulls (light) and 2 oatmeal raisin cookies and a 100 calorie nutty bar. Junk food day, I guess. But I'm pretty sure I burned 2x more than my intake because we played volleyball for like 3 hours straight!! Then I took my friends puppy for a walk down the shore, Ahhh I just love the coast! The smell, the sound, just pure relaxation.
Today is another liquid day. So far I had 2 servings of the Bolthouse drink (320 cal) very diluted oatmeal with fiber (160) and a "eat candy to loose weight" lollipop (50 cal) its with ginseng, hoodia and other appetite suppressants. It's good, and makes me feel full.
So, I'm hoping to keep it up. Oh ya, I was going to start the lemon juice diet but my sister came over on friday and saw the syrup and lemons and asked if she could try the diet so I gave it all to her. I gotta go get more because I NEED to do it.
LOve ya!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it!
    Sounds like youre doing awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. U so luck every skinny than me

    ReplyDelete