Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lose 10% of body fat and you are on your way to better health

body_chart_people.gifSO, my plan is to loose at least 10% of body fat, which as of today, will put me at 124.2

That is -13.8 of 138, which is 10% of what I weigh right now. So, to get thinks moving and going down, I'm starting with a low calorie intake, followed by just liquids, leading into the master cleanse which I will start monday. I cant just all of the sudden eat a krispy kreme doughnut and begin the cleanse the next morning, it's absurd. You always need to prepare a few days in advance so that you don't get withdrawals from food as well as caffeine. So, today is partially liquid, part solids. THis morning I had a soy latte, and will be drinking a protein Bolthouse drink throughout dinner. THen for dinner my friend invited me for sushi, therefore it cannot be an ALL liquid day. I think I shall do that tomorrow. No big plans for then. Just work and maybe after I'll go to my sisters to play with the kids ( sneak in some exercise while jumping on the trampoline w/ them. He he!) Then, the rest of the week will tell. I will be praying for strength from God. Anyhow, I went out and purchased the stuff for the master cleanse (the syrup is $pendy!) but its all worthwhile, I guess. The juice part seems ok, but the salt water flush.... makes me gag thinking about it. I don't like very salty stuff. Oh well, it's gonna be worth it, I can feel it in my bones.... wait, I mean I will feel my bones. LOL, Ok so lovlies, let me know what you think?

xoxoxoxox Love you the the BONES *)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds bueno! And isn't it so weird that people get withdrawals from food? But no one will admit that it's a drug for fatties...

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the syrup stuff you bought??? i need to do a serious cleanse but i get so hungry i then eat a cracker or something...

    email me?? I need someone who i can be in touch with regularly (if that ok with you) a.geen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete