Monday, June 29, 2009

Yay! Down 1 pound!!!

So... I'm down 1 pound from thursday. I'm hoping to loose 3 more before 4th of July. Is that too much to ask or hope? We will see. I was eating little meals throughout the day. Actually I wouldn't even call them meals, more like snacks. Like an apple or a cup of cherries or fiber cereal and yoghurt or homemade smoothies. Oh, and speaking of smoothies, my dad got the coolest smoothie machine. It's called Vita-mix. They use those at Jamba Juice, it was like $400 bucks. ;) So..... that brings me to the next idea, I'm planning on going on a juice/smoothie fast. I will be a brides maid once more on August 22nd and I want to loose AT LEAST 15 pounds by then. What do you think? Will I be able to do it? Anyone wanna join or at least encourage me? I'm down to 135 (from 141 ewwwwww) and need to go down to 132 before Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. No, I don't think that's too much. And you should be mooore than able to drop fifteen pounds by August 22. If you just keep up with the good regim (small snacks throughout the day) I think you'll be there even faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I weigh about the same...how tall are you? I'm 5'8...wonder how I'd look at 120. Haven't been such a low weight since I was 11.

    Feels good to get thin huh?

    ReplyDelete