Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I LOST 5 POUNDS IN A WEEK!!!

OK! So I guess it's true, it's the small changes that make a BIG difference. Kind of like when you go shopping... you buy one expensive thing say like a lamp that cost $99 bucks. Then you go and buy small things like a tooth brush $3 and hairspray $4 and undies $10 and so on and so fourth. Then, you reach the check out stand and the cashier slowely scans the items your purchasing: beep beep beep...... then rings it all up," That will be one hundred fifty three dollars and eighty six cents." WTF? Um..... can I see my reciept please ma'am?

Yep, it's kind of the same with dieting. So, this week I tried these small things that made a HUGE difference that I noticed at the end of the week:

1.) I drank tons of water. Cold water every 15 minutes. About 70 ounces a day. ( I peed hell-a lot, which is good because it removes all toxins and impurities).

2.) I chewed sugar free gum constantly. It killed cravings, kept my mouth full so I couldn't binge, and the peppermint flavor suppressed my appetite somewhat.

3.) Along with the water I drank tea and coffee each time I felt hungry. Of course I didn't add sugar or milk. Sometimes before bed, I'd add a teaspoon of honey into peppermint tea, which makes me drowsy and helped me fall asleep faster so I wouldn't think of food.

4.) I cut my food into little tiny pieces instead of devouring it like I would do. I also put my spoon/fork down in between bites.

5.) I took a sip of calorie free liquids between each bite to fill me up faster. ( This kind of includes #'s 1 & 3. ; )

6.) If I craved something really badly, I went to the kitchen and made/got it. Then I chewed it untill I got the full flavor and spit it out. No swallowing a single drop! Then I ran upstairs and brushed me teeth of rinced with mouthwash, and threw in a pice of gum. Whola! I'm pretty much satisfied without consuming a single calorie!!!

7.) When I was onthe verge of a binge, I quickly grabbed a "safe food" and ate it non-stop till I was full, preferably a negative calori food (pickles in which the water fills you up fast, celery, apples) I also would take a sip of water in between bites.

So.... I hope this works for you. Meanwhile I'll be thinking of more things to do to become a SKINNY BITCH>
LOve Ya!!!!!

1 comment: