Thursday, April 9, 2009

So, I have been doing 1,000 cals a day

Yes, I have been doing 1,000 calories a day. I started monday and guess what? I'm down two nasty pounds!!!! Yeah! It's been like cherios, soy milk and a fruit for breakfast, apple for snack, high fiber oatmeal for lunch (10 friggin grams of fiber baby!), and another fruit for snack, then a salad (spinach, skim cheese, avocado, chicken) and fat free balsamic vinaigrette. Then If I get hungry before bed, I have tea with a little bit of organic honey. I'm loving it!!!
But, I am still a fat piece of lard. So.... last night I hit the gym, and was watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Dam is Kierra Knightly hot!!! Skinny ass! Ugh, I love her to the bones! So, as I did the Nautilus Elliptical, I burned 720 calories! Yeah! Burn Baby, BURN!!!!!!!
Im drinking about 65 Oz of water a day, too. I also like to put in a packet of Emergen-C in it. (only 25 cal. a packet.) Oh, did I mention to you that I'm going to UK? Yeah, I'm flying out the 15th of april for 3 weeks. I gotta look hella GOOD! So, probably all liquids tomorrow. Wish me luck. 
Starve on beauties!!!
Kierra thinspo!

keira-knightley6.jpg

Keira-Knightley.jpg
KeiraKnightley_801x1000.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment