Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter is sunday, you know what that means...

So.... yeah. My mom has been in the kitchen cooking and baking right to left. We are going to have a family reunion for Easter sunday. Boy oh boy, I hear Mia already calling my name. I've given up on Mia because she rotted my back teeth. But..... this might be an emergency because my mama sure can cook, let me tell you that! We come from a Ukrainian heritage and the apron, so to speak, has been passed on from my great-grandma, to my grandma, to my mom...... to ME? OMG, hell ya! I love making healthy dinners, or what not. You name it. I never follow recipes, I write my own! LOL So, anyhow, back to the topic. As I have already wrote in the last blog, I have been consuming about 1,000 calories a day. Today is my juice fast day. I bought Bolthouse soy chai. It has 32 grams of protein! I also had a non-fat frappe, just to give me energy for this long day. We have church tonight with choir practice because the youth choir is singing with the older one. So.... I'll try to keep it under 1,200 cals since its only liquids. I want to work out for an hour after work, before church. So, for sunday, I dunno what I wanna do. Don't have a plan. It's either WATCH how much calories I consume or..... I shall have a brief encounter with Mia. We shall see. Here is some nicole Ritchie Thinspo

nicole_blog_6.jpg

2006-01-nicole-richie-skinny2.jpg

imgres.jpg

nicole-richie-skinny.JPG.jpg

nicole-richie.jpg

skinny_nicole_richie.jpg


1 comment:

  1. well i just started reading your blog - have a fab trip to the UK. i love the bolthouse drinks!!! so yummy!! have you had the mocha one? mmmmmmmm i also noticed that if i don't eat, i don't lose as fast, but i've been eating every hour up to 100 cals, and i'll be down a pound or so. it's great!

    ReplyDelete