Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here we go

So here I am, 28 pounds heavier, disgusted with myself, ashamed, nowhere to go, no one to turn to.... except my lovely ana. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of being a fat ass. I'm almost 5'3" and weigh.... are you ready? You'll never believe me.... 138 lbs.! A frikkin 138 lardy fat ass pounds. So, I decided that with this blog, with ana, and your support, I will reach my first goal of 125, then 118, then 110, just like i used to be four years ago. So lovely skinny bitches... I shall inform you of my work and weightless...  If that shall fail.... then who knows, I shouldn't live at all. Might as well die now than die an even fatter ass. Love ya'll, and starve on!

1 comment:

  1. we're about the same. i'm 5'4" and started out about the same. my next goal is to get to 125 by the end of april. but the ultimate would be between 110/115.

    ReplyDelete